“Healthy skin is a reflection of overall wellness”
While in my teens, I was always teased by my friends as pimply queen. I was too camera shy that I even avoided being clicked on most memorable occasions due to my acne problem. The most painful part was I was unaware of the remedies that could have helped me in curing pimple problem naturally. Well readers but let me tell you there are several natural remedies for pimples that can guide you in minimizing this acne problem.
Causes of acne
Skin acne problem is the most painful condition in teenagers. It comes to the surface when oil and dead skin cells block the pores of skin. However skin acne or appearance of pimples is mainly a hormonal disorder caused by androgenic hormones that becomes active in adolescence. It appears mostly near the sites of oil glands i.e. face, chest, shoulders, and back. Damages due to skin acne appear in the form of blackheads, whiteheads, small bumps, and nodules and cysts.
Apart from these physiological factors, there are several other conditions that contribute in worsening your skin acne. It is advised that you avoid pricking acne lesions and should not wear sports helmets and headgear.
Pimples affect your skin externally but it creates a deeper impact on an individual’s emotional and psychological state. Although pimples do not affect your overall health but getting rid of pimples is necessary as it can lead you into depression especially if they are persistent and become a long term problem. You must go for some treatment for pimples problem actively in case you are prone to getting pimples regularly.
Besides hormonal imbalances, your diet is also the fate of your skin. Intake of high glycemic index foods and dairy products put you at a risk of developing pimple problems. It is suggested that you wash your face twice daily to minimize the chances of getting skin acne problems.
Well we have talked enough about pimples problem; now let’s talk about how to cure pimples naturally with the help of herbal products. Here are the best five natural and herbal ways to remove acne or pimples.
Best Natural and herbal ways to remove acne or pimples
- Tea tree Oil : – Using tea tree oil for acne, pimples, wounds, and acne lesions is a very helpful way to treat skin acne problems. You can use the diluted tea tree oil for acne and apply it on your pimples with the help of a cotton ball.
- Jojoba Oil : – You can also apply 5-6 drops of jojoba oil, an extract from the seed of jojoba tree, with the help of your cotton ball on your acne area. Jojoba oil for acne has the similar properties of the natural oil that our skin produces but it does not block the pores of your skin.
- Juniper Oil : – Being a natural antiseptic astringent, juniper oil is an excellent facial toner and cleanser to remove acne, pimples, and blackheads. You can apply 1-2 drops of juniper oil on the affected area with the help of a cotton ball.
- Aloe Vera Gel : – Aloe Vera contains antibacterial properties that help you in getting rid of skin inflammation and pimples. It stops bacteria from affecting your skin acne and also boosts up the healing process. You can apply aloe vera gel evenly on your face.
- Sea Salt : –You can also apply salt lotion or cream that contains less than 1% sodium chloride. A research has shown that sea salt contain anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties that protects your skin against ultraviolet radiation.
So guys, what’s holding you back from fighting your skin acne problems? Go and explore the market for herbal products that contain these natural ingredients and shine up your face like never before.